Skip to main content

Forms & Permits

A Building Permits Permits must be obtained for new structural, electrical, plumbing or mechanical for both residential and commercial projects. Most signs, detached accessory structures,and swimming pools  require permitting. repair work, additions, remodeling require permits. 

Please contact the Clermont Town Hall for more information. 770-983-7568.

To apply for a business license please fill out the application and affidavits below . We will not be able to process your application for until all forms are submitted.  If you need assistance with notarization, please bring these forms (UNSIGNED) to Town Hall, along with a valid photo ID, and we will be glad to witness your signature and notarize these at no charge.  The annual cost for a business license is $75.00.  Please contact the Clermont Town Hall at 770-983-7568 or for more information.